Monday, March 8, 2010

2010 Oscars - Animated Short


Hey readers. Last night was the Oscars (o' course). My discovery: I saw an embarassingly low number of any of the nominated films, any category. However, most years I see zero of the shorts, which, you know, zero is less than few or ambiguous "low number" (I saw more Tony nominees this year I think, than Oscar nominees, which is a first).

So, submitted for the approval of the midnight society, I call this blogpost...

animated short 2010 AYAotD



Don't you miss Are You Afraid of the Dark?

I don't know how long these videos will stay up, so watch 'em while you can. I think Logorama is the only one with NSFW dialogue.

First, THE WINNER! Logorama

             

Next: The Lady and the Reaper


Granny O'Grimm's Sleeping Beauty


French Roast


Lastly: Wallace and Gromit - A Matter of Loaf and Death

No comments:

Post a Comment